The Certificate IV in International Trade covers a diverse range of skills and knowledge required for working in international trade/business across a range of levels. Topics include international transfer of services and international transport of goods; researching international business opportunities and markets; marketing goods and services internationally; obtaining specialist permits for import and export of goods; understanding international legal requirements for trade; forecasting international market and business needs; and promoting products and services to international markets.
- Research international markets
- Analyse and present research information
- Plan for international trade
- Establish networks
- Apply knowledge of import and export international conventions, laws and finance
- Prepare business advice on export free on board value
- Prepare business documents for the international trade of goods
- Undertake marketing activities
- Promote products and services
- Market goods and services internationally
Requerimento para Matrícula
- An overall equivalent of Australia’s Year 10 is required for entry. A prior working knowledge of a business environment would be useful.
- International students must meet a minimum language requirement of IELTS 5.5 with a minimum band score of 5.0.
- Direct entry is available through ILSC Intermediate 3 and above.
- Students must be at least 18 at the commencement of studies.