Valor Total Estimado:
Valor por semana:
Nome do Curso:
Greenwich Management College - Advanced Diploma of Program Management
Código do Curso:
Área de Estudo:
Management and Commerce
Business and Management
Titulo da Área:
Level de Estudo:
Linguagem do Curso:
Descrição do Curso:
- Develop a scope management plan.
- Determine and implement the project schedule, and assessing time management outcomes.
- Determine quality requirements, implementing quality control and assurance processes.
- Identify, analyse and refine project costs to produce a budget.
- Plan for human resources, implementing personnel training and development, and managing the project team.
- Communicate and link people, ideas and information at all stages in the project life cycle.
- Manage risks by identifying, analysing, treating and monitoring project risks, and assessing risk management outcomes.
- Develop the skills to integrate and balance overall project management functions across the project life cycle.
- Build and create an environment that enables and supports the application of innovative practice.
- Apply complex and diverse methods and procedures to ensure continuous improvement.
- Develop to create, monitor and improve strategies and policies within workplaces which require a range of decision making strategies.
- Facilitate teams and build a positive culture so your teams are actively engaging with the management of the organisation.
Project Manager (generic), Project Manager (industry specific), Project Leader, Project Team Leader, Project Contract Manager and more.
Requerimento para Matrícula
- STUDENTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OVER AT TIME OF STUDY
- ALL LEARNERS MUST HAVE COMPLETED YEAR 10 OR OVERSEAS EQUIVALENT
- IELTS 5.5 OR TOEFL 540 OR
- DIRECT ENTRY FROM A COLLEGE APPROVED BY GREENWICH MANAGEMENT COLLEGE (See www.greenwichcollege.edu.au).
- DIRECT ENTRY IS AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS:
- ¾Who have successfully completed the following courses with Greenwich English College: General English (Upper Intermediate Level 6 weeks), English for Business (12 weeks), Cambridge PET, FCE and CAE, AEP, EAP and IELTS (online and on campus testing options)
- ¾Who have successfully completed at least six weeks of General English (Upper Intermediate to Advanced Level) as per the direct entry flyer of other ELICOS colleges
- ¾Direct entry to students on passing Greenwich English College Placement Test
Início do Curso: