Who are we?
Australian City Design College (ACDC) is a private vocational education training college, located in Melbourne CBD, which offers comprehensive design and business courses to international students. We believe design and business have the power to define our lives, culture and beyond. Our design and business courses invite you to harness your imagination and participate in the innovative design and business thinking that will define the 21st century.
ACDC provide the knowledge you need to combine creativity with business sense and insight. We help you to choose the course that suits the future you can picture. Our College exists to empower each learner with skills, knowledge, and values needed for higher programs, workforce entry, advancement, and personal enrichment. Most of all We prepare you for the real world. By the time you graduate, you’ll have the confidence and skills to apply your knowledge to the workplace or start your own design business. A design course could lead to a future in advertising, animation, industrial design, interior design, website and app design, furniture design and more. We think it’s an experience that makes the adventure worth taking. Come on, see for yourself.
We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them - Albert Einstein
Ten Reasons to Choose Australia Design College
- Melbourne CBD unbeatable accessibility campus location.
- Friendly supportive teachers and staffs.
- Unique Professional Teaching Methods. We have a team of Qualified trainers who are dedicated to unlock your creativity and discover your true potentials.
- Brand new facilities with modern design technology.
- Small classrooms allowing students for a more personal development.
- More timetables to suit student individual needs.
- Flexible tuition payment installments help students who have financial difficulties.
- Varies student activities such as events, trips and sports.
- Immediate responses to all complain by our dedicated staff members.
- Excellent Student Services, such as on-campus multilingual services, helping students with accommodations, Job support, confidential counseling for personal, academic or financial concerns, after-hours emergency hotline
About Australian City Design College (ACDC)
ACDC is committed to lifelong learning and ongoing skills development. ACDC continues to play an important role in encouraging learning and training culture and creating a framework in which effective employment opportunities and training are more likely to take place. ACDC’s capacity to assist a wide range of individual’s results in ACDC personnel being focused on the needs of the individual and the changing demands of the workplace.
ACDC places great emphasis on attracting and rewarding the most competent Training Consultants. Our learners are the beneficiaries of this policy. ACDC is also committed to ensuring a safe and productive training and work environment for all our learners, clients and others with whom we associate.